Come for the desk, stay for the community!
Our building is a converted two story home. We have about twenty full-time desks in our building along with a kitchen, bookable boardroom and some side rooms for private phone calls etc. We have real fiber internet in the building, wired and wireless access throughout.
Our members each have their own desk where they can leave a monitor, computer etc. Other benefits include:
- Flexible leasing. No long term leases, month to month.
- Coffee, tea, milk and cream.
- Unlimited wifi.
- 24/7 access to our building so you can work on the schedule that fits you best.
- Unlimited use of our 12 person boardroom.
- Parking, first come, first served.
- Account in our Slack instance with our current, and former, members.
- Access to our members only events like Founders Club.
A full time desk in our space costs only $349 per month, with no long term lease.
Our space is a communal and participatory space. It’s more of a private clubhouse than a busy public office. While it’s not a requirement, our members support each other and collaborate together. We even have members who have started new ventures together. We work in a mixture of fields from software to web design, environmental consultants and lawyers.
“An underappreciated aspect of coworking is the community. The range of different ages and backgrounds brings a surprising breadth and depth of conversation, from tradeoffs in incorporating to analyzing financial market trends to destinking towels.”Brian (4 year member)
If you’d like to learn more or view our space, please contact Brydon directly by emailing brydon at ThreeFortyNine.com